Monday, October 3, 2011

Another Week...

I'm NOT excited to say that our move has been postponed a week...{It is actually working out for the best since we just had our yard sale this past Friday... But I'm ready to move!}
That means another week of not blogging... And I'm dying to! There are so many great blogs out there posting their fun fall decor and I can't wait to get started!
I have about a million different ideas floating around in my head for projects to share. On top of that my projects are now going to be "take away designs" as Momma Hen likes to call them! Plus I'll be working on organizing tips and tricks... I know if my brother "Tom" saw that he would laugh. But really, one of the whole reasons we're moving is to change and better ourselves. So why not start at home?

On another note... I've had this song stuck in my head ALL WEEKEND LONG! I can't listen to it enough!

LOVE me some APC!


I'll be linking up to some of *these* rockin' parties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...