Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Spicy Ranch Crackers

Mom gave me this recipe and I love these! Spicy Ranch Crackers! They're the perfect snack to have around!


What you need:
1 Box of Saltine Crackers
1 Package of dry Ranch Dressing Mix
1 Cup of Vegetable Oil
Crushed Red Pepper
Measuring Cup
Tupperware

1. First thing is to gather ingredients

2. I use two separate Tupperware holders so I put 1/2 of the Crackers in each


3. Measure out 1 Cup of oil
4. Add the dry ranch seasoning and crushed red pepper (I don't like a lot of spice so I just eyeball it so it looks good! The recipe actually calls for 1 Tbl spoon)



5. Mix it all up until it looks milky like this!


6. Pour mixture of the crackers


7. Shake up the Tupperware to coat the crackers. Then flip the Tupperware ever so often (I do it every time I walk past them)

The next morning you wake up and they look like this!

MMMMMMM!!! Soooooo tasty!


Side note...
This stuff is AMAZING! The nights that I work late and don't really feel like cooking a full meal I make a pan of this stuff and "Voila!"  a complete meal! 1 pan 10 min. Can't beat that!


Last night I put away all of my Fall decor and busted out Christmas! I can't wait to get the house all decked out! I've got soooo many good ideas! I'm going all out this year! Can't wait to see what our featured guest will be coming up with too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...