Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Eye Candy {5}

To honor my recent {mental vacation to the beach} here is a little


that brings the coast a little further inland...

Love this print from Dear Collen on Etsy. LOVE the quote too! What a wonderful way to look at life!

How about some Starfish Specimen Art? From Project Cottage.

I do believe I would be dreaming of the sea as I rest my head on this little pillow!

I could sail away to some island out in the Bahama's!

Love Starfish... And LOVE them as garland!

Happy Shopping! Hope you all have a lovely weekend!


Want your Etsy Shop or Big Cartel store featured on a Friday Eye Candy post? E-mail me at
20SomethingDesigns(@)Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...