Saturday, April 16, 2011

Friday Eye Candy {7} Anthro who?! Urban Outfitters what?


In high school I used to go to Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters with my girlfriend Becca.
We used to walk in there like we owned the place... but would secretly covet the items they had on display and work our way back to the sale room...
 {There room where there MIGHT be something we could actually afford!}

I haven't been back since high school...

While looking around blog land I've noticed more and more bloggers knocking off Urban Outfitters or Anthro so I decided to meander my way back to their realm... And what did I find?!?!


Amazing goodies that I don't think I can live without! And not too bad of prices either!


2. Farmer's Egg Crate from Anthro. {Need this for a jewlery holder!}
4. Vintage Beverage Bottle from Urban Outfitters

I think next time I make my way to Dallas to see my mom I will have to make a stop at Mockingbird Station to pick up a few things...

Happy Shopping! I hope you all have a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...