Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday {12- Found in the Closet}

So you know how I told you were were going through our closets and getting rid of a bunch of junk?
Well it's AMAZING how much RANDOMNESS you can find if you look.

Case and Point:


Yup... I found my Halloween costume from like 3 or 4 years ago. G and I were June Carter Cash and Johnny Cash. I found this dress at the Buffalo Exchange in Dallas for $10 and I had the boots made.


G found a combat vest, military goggles and his rifle {not that he ever lost his rifle... trust me that boy takes it with him to the bathroom, I swear!} Kinda makes his CIA story a bit more plausable huh?
Know if I can just find out where he stashes his CIA paycheck...

I'll be linking up to THESE awesome parties!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...