Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Guest Posting!

Guess where I'm at today?!?!?!



I was soooooo excited when Kelsey was looking for guest bloggers while she's on vacation! Love her blog! So stop on by and check out my guest post over there, along with all the other amazing ladies posts!

I'm sharing the secret family recipe of...

Auka-locka-chooka

What is it you ask?!?! You'll have to stop by Tattered and Inked to find out!!!


If you are here visiting from T&I Welcome! Take you time and have a look around!
I've got some fun Tutorials that can be found HERE
and DIY projects HERE! Like what you see? Click the button to your right and become a follower!! I would love to have you! You can also check out my Facebook page HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...