Monday, July 18, 2011

Duh! Pinning!

Do you follow Sign Me Up on Facebook?!?

You should... I'm pretty awesome... and you MIGHT be lucky enough to get in on a sweet deal or a discount code...

If you follow Sign Me Up you would know that I want to have a sign in EVERY state by the end of the year.
What better way to do that than with a new map in my office?


Last week I ordered THIS map from Amazon... and patiently waited for it to arrive! It FINALLY came in on Saturday! I promptly recruited my Momma to help and glued it down to a cork board. Then asked T to help hang it!


Next I had my face an inch or two away from it while I pinned the map on all the places that I've mailed a sign to!


Ahhhh only 42 more states to go!
EXCITING!!!!


P.S. New signs coming to the shop VERY VERY soon!


I'll be rockin out at some of THESE parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...