Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blog Love and Back to New Orleans...

So I'm a complete BLOG addict... I LOVE finding new blogs that are inspiring!
Here's two that I've found recently that I love and I'm sure you will too!
Let's check them out...

First Up?


Cristina has the cutest blog around. (And I LOVE her new logo!)

{How adorable are her kiddos?!?}




How cute is this?!?! Will be ordering one soon!
{No not for me Mom chill... Lol!}

Be sure to check out her BLOG, SHOP, and FACEBOOK page!

Another too-cute-for-words-blog is... 

In the icing on the cake blog they talk about just a bit of everything!


They live in an ADORABLE apartment!

And they make some pretty yummy dinners...

The couple behind icing on the cake


live in New Orleans!!!

O how I wish I could live in NOLA... It's soooo pretty there!

Speaking of NOLA... I've found a new artist that paints architecture from NOLA

Love this painting of Pat O' Bryan's!

{Dad that's for you! I know you wanted some art work from NOLA!}


DISCLAIMER!
{Each photo shown in this post is property of the blog or web page mentioned.
 NOT proerty of 20Something Designs}

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you like my blog! I just saw your post and it definitely made my day!! Thank you so much for featuring me!

    -Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...