Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pepperoncini Pepper Crock Pot Roast Recipe

I think this week is going to have to be Recipe Week here on 20Something! I've been cooking up a storm lately and I have to share these yummy creations!


This is a recipe from the kitchen of my momma!
(I think?!?! Mom? Help me out here...Is it from you or Mawmaw?!?!)


Pepperoncini Pepper Roast

What You Need:
1 Roast (Size depends on how many you are cooking for)
1 Large Bottle of Italian Dressing (I use low fat)
1 Jar of Pepperoncini Peppers

To Make:
Put Roast into crock pot
Cover with Italian Dressing and Pepperoncini Peppers
(Make sure roast is covered- More dressing and peppers may be needed for larger roasts)
Turn crock pot on low.
Let cook for 6-8 hours. (Cook time varies based on roast size)


Serve with pasta or your side of choice {See photo 1}
Or shred and serve on toasted buns with mozzarella cheese! {Photo 2}

Don't forget to check out my recipe from yesterday!


Linking up with some of these parties!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...