Monday, August 1, 2011

Burlap Wall Art!

Sooooooooooo remember the old coffee sack that I got when I went garage sale shopping?
Yeah... It's been sitting in a bag, patiently waiting for me to do something with it.

Well Buddy. Your time has come.


First up. He needs a good ironing.


{Don't have starch on hand? Use hairspray... Works the same!}


Found this frame at the dollar store for around $4. The color isn't too pretty but it doesn't matter... It's going to be covered up!


I laid the coffee sack on top on the frame, moving it around till I had it in just the right spot.


Then I lifted all 4 corners and put a dab of hot glue so that it would stay put while I flipped it over and glued it onto the back of the frame.


Flipped it over and started gluing. Then I cut off the excess.

Want to see the finished product?!?!? You'll have to come back tomorrow! It's going up on my gallery wall!
{Which I'm in the process of re-doing right now... Finishing it up tonight so that I can show you all tomorrow!}

If you "Like" 20Something on Facebook you can see my current gallery wall photo. Eh it's so-so... That's why it's getting a revamp! And here's some gallery wall inspiration for you!






I'll be linking up to some of THESE parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...