Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Eye Candy {2}



How cute is this ruffle tote?!?! I could use this on my upcoming trip! Hmmmmm....


I LOVE real turquoise. And I am in LOVE with birdsnest jewlery lately!


I ADORE this print by Janet Hill Studio. I want NEED this ASAP! She has MANY more each more lovely than the last! I think I will just have to buy them all!

Happy Shopping!

Want your shop to be featured on Friday Eye Candy? E-mail me at
20SomethingDesigns(@)Gmail.Com



P.S. I got a package today... I can't wait to show you all the amazing farmhouse goodies that I got!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my bag. I love that bird turquoise necklace. I live in turquoise country and I dont usually love it but I really love that necklace. Good picks this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...