Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pay it Forward

I was browsing one of my favortie blogs the other day when I spotted a post about paying it forward. Amy was paying it forward after she recieved a gift through Never Enough Thyme.

And now it's my turn... The only rule?!?! You MUST pinky promise to pay it forward to an additional 5 bloggers after YOU do a "Pay it Forward" post. So what are you going to get if you're one of the first 5 to leave a comment?







One of my FIRST projects! A Chalkboard Platter!

So to enter into this Pay it Forward game and win one of your very own Chalkboard Platters all you have to do is leave me a comment here and the first 5 will get one!


P.S. Guess who made it to 100 Followers this weekend?!?!?! Giveaway for that coming SOON!

7 comments:

  1. I'm just making sure this works because i KNOW you have more than just me following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win and I have the perfect spot for it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on making 100 followers. I just started my blog the other day so I have a way to go. A post like this sounds really cool.
    I am a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a great idea! Maybe it'll encourage more comments for my blog!! "paying it forward" is always fun and worth it!
    Heidi
    (heidiannhiller@yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just letting you know I posted about this on my blog.

    http://briggzeyfamily.blogspot.com/2011/03/pay-it-forward.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh shoot, I missed it! I'm number 6! How sad! ;) Love this idea...so much! It makes me smile, which I guess is the point! Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea!! I can see it bringing lots of smiles to people!! I'm excited I found your blog today!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...