Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I (Would) Wear Wednessday

If all my clothes weren't in the dryer...
Yup the hubs and I are going on a little vaca this weekend so I'm trying to get all the laundry done before we leave... So no outfit post this week... Instead I'll share what I would wear.


{Via}


{Via}


Found both of these outfits in Pinterest! O I'm going to have my own little fashion board on there! I'll never have to get creative with my clothes again! S-A-W-E-E-T! Now I'll just have to go shopping to find all these cute outfits. But a girl can live with that right?! Haha.

P.S. I'm still giving away 3 MORE invites to Pinterest on my FB page! All you have to do is "Like" my faceook page and comment on the status where I mention the giveaway!

Linking to some of THESE great parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...