First let me start by saying that no matter HOW many pictures I took while making this or how many pictures I took of the finished product... It looks gross. But trust me IT'S AMAZING!!! Okay on to the recipe!
What You'll Need:
- 1 LB of ground beef (Or Turkey)
- 1 Can of Rotel
- 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Can's of Ranch Style Beans
- 5ish Corn Tortillas
- 1 Cup of Mexican Blended Shredded Cheese
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350
- In a skillet brown hamburger meat. Drain Fat.
- Combine meat and canned goods in a large bowl.
- In a 9 x 13 Casserole dish tear tortilla's into 4th's and line the bottom of the dish.
- Pour meat mixture over the tortillas.
- Top it off with the cheese.
- Back at 350 for about 30 minutes. (Until it starts to bubble.)
- Remove from oven and let cool.
You can serve it alone or with chips and salsa!
Just the two of you? That's okay too! Cover pan with aluminum foil and store in the fridge. When you're ready just heat some up!
(It's really good on day one... but honestly I kinda like it better on day two!)
I'll be linking to some of *these* great parties!