Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'm a slacker....

I have been a complete slacker lately... I know I know! I'm sorry... I just haven't been up to it lately... But I'm now on tumblr.... and I'm finding inspiration all over the place!
Take a look!

How cute is that?! And uber cheap too with the babies breath and tin cans!

So I know this is a shop but how cute would this be in a kitchen?!?! And check out the lights!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how they hung the pictures! I've been wanting to re-do my gallery wall...
THIS will be done!


So come on over and follow me on Tublr!

P.S. There is still time to win a FREE sign from my SHOP! Run on over to Sign Me Up's Facebook page. Click "like" and help spread the word! The person who gets the most people to "like" Sign Me Up wins a FREE sign of their choosing! Contest is open till I reach 100 Likes! Thanks for sharing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...