Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Before I start... Mom get some tissue...


Got it? Okay now keep reading...

Mom,

You were my first best friend. You still are my best friend.

You've always been there for me. To teach me. To show me. To lead me.

You taught me how to dress...
You taught me to stand up for myself...

You taught me to laugh.

You taught me to love and to be accepting. Just as you love and accept G as one of your own.

Yes, you do have one child that is a complete nut job...

But these nut jobs love you more than you will ever know.

WE LOVE YOU!!!
XOXOXOX
Brooke
Tom
&
G


Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey kids, for once I didn't cry. But you touched my heart. It is easy being a mom when you have wonderful kids. Thank you for making my life complete and full of joy with a touch of craziness. You 3 made my Mothers Day perfect. Thank you for being the most awesome young adults you are today and for just being you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...