Thursday, January 6, 2011

Organizing Day: 4

Still going strong with A Bowl Full of Lemons 21 Days to getting organized. I can't thank Toni enough for getting my hiney in gear! So day 4 is the linen closet.

Want to see my linen closet?



Gross! So I took out everything and cleaned it... Most of it went to the trash :-)
 G and I don't really have a lot of linens so this is really a linen closet turned storage closet.
This is what I have now!



Excuse the floor in there... It's 60 years of stains. We're planning on putting down some linoleum tile soon.
Well like I've said before once I get to going I can't stop so I also did the cabinets in the master bathroom.

Before:


After:


Yes I'm OBSESSED with Bath and Body Works everything! NO I am NOT buying ANY more Bath and Body Works until ALL of this is gone!!! I can't help it they have good sales!


In other news today... I got a package!
Megan over at A Little Knick Knack had a giveaway and guess who won?!?!?! Yes ma'am I did! I got a $25 Gift Card to Okio B Designs on Etsy and this is what I picked out!

Chalkboard Tags (Wonder where I can use those for labeling?)


Some cute baby boy tags! (My best friend just found out she's having a BOY!!!)


Keep Calm and Carry On Tags- I need to find strategic places to put these as a daily reminder!


And Dress Makers Form tags!


Aren't they cute!!!???



Thank you to both Megan and Jeanine for hosting the giveaway and sponsoring it! Now everyone go check out Megan's blog (A Little Knick Knack), she has a GREAT linky party on Fridays and cute crafts and decor throughout the week! You can find Jeanine at the Etsy shop (Okio B Designs) and her blog (One Cheap B*tch)! Once again thank you both!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to Sassy Sites Operation Organization! Hasn't this been such a fun week and SOOO much has gotten accomplished! Time to time a little break and come by Sassy Sites and join us for our Free For ALL link up party tomorrow! No theme, no rules... just fun!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) Thanks for the shout out! Glad you like everything!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...