Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Organizing: Day 6

It's day 6 by my schedule anyway!
 My drawers were pretty organized already...

Tank tops



PJ's


Swim suits


Remember these?



Now we have...



G's side is still not up to "my" standards but it's a heck of a lot better than before!

Today on A Bowl Full of Lemons is kids toys... Well we don't have kids so here is my craft hutch! (AKA my toys!)




Pretty dang organized if I don't say so myself! Now on to tackle the master closet!


Okay and I'm not gonna lie... I'm pretty tired of posting about my daily progress of organizing! Not that I don't like getting organized BUT I'm ready to get back to crafting! Sooooooo let me finish up some projects over the next day or so and I'll show you those! You must all be tired of organizing by now! Sorry! :-)

Thank for sticking with me and WELCOME to all of my newest followers!

2 comments:

  1. great job organizing! looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh....can you come over and help me organize!?!?!? That is never my strength:):)

    ps...I am going to mention your blog on my facebook page!!! Hope you get some new visitors:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! They make my day! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...